Monday, April 29, 2013

Sky Disney


This has to be my new favourite TV channel.

I was so excited when Sky launched there new Disney Channel, i love Disney films old or new animated or not i love them all and so excited that i can watch them whenever i want!!

I have slowly started to rebuild by Disney collection on DVD since all the ones i have are on video and i no longer have a video player to watch them on :'( so as i slowly build up my collection i can watch all my favourites on Sky.

It gets even better with Sky Go as i can download them on to my lap top with Sky Desktop and watch them when ever i want. It is great for traveling as i can watch the films offline only bad thing is that they delete themselves after 30 days so i have to re-download them if i wan tot watch them again.

If you don't yous Sky Go you should its brilliant you can catch up with all your favourite shows and movies online. I know you can Sky+ everything now but you can't record more than two programs at once and by using Sky Go you can watch it all on the go without missing a single episode of you favourite show.

I think i am going to be watching this channel constantly.

I just hope that they put Beauty and the Beast in there soon as it is my all time favourite.

Check out Sky channel  305

What is you favourite Disney film??

No comments:

Post a Comment