Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!



If like me you and you actually hate this day you are probs doing something similar to me and my flat mate which includes copious amounts of junk food and films that have no such relation to valentines day.

For the last few years me and my flatmate have completely avoided valentines day and have banned romcoms from our flat. Last year we had a Marvel marathon and the year before we watched Underworld and this year we are channeling our inner nerd, it was a close call between watching all 3 Lord of The Rings movies or Star Trek marathon, Star Trek won out cause we probs wouldn't be able to stay awake through all 9+ hours of LOTR.

Don't get me wrong i love a good romcom and there are normally some good ones out this time of year but i can hold out on seeing them for at least a week to avoid the valentines rush.

Does anyone else have their own Valentines traditions???

No comments:

Post a Comment