Sunday, March 19, 2017

Game Of Thrones Season 7 .... 118 Days to Go!!


So its been a while ( ...nearly 2 years) since I wrote a post, through no major reason other that life happened. When I first started this blog I was at University and had a lot of free time and now work and life is taking up to much time. I am trying to get back into writing again and when I first saw the new Season 7 trailer for Game of Thrones, I was inspired to start writing again.


If you haven't seen the above trailer and your a Game of Thrones fan,then where have you been!!

I love Game of Thrones and I can't wait for the new season to start especially after how amazing Season 6 was!!

I have so many expectations going into this season and hope it will be building up to the eventual battle against the White Walkers but I am going to thoroughly enjoy the journey leading up to the battle.

When I heard that there is only going to be 13 more episodes airing over the next 2 years, I was a little disappointed. I wanted the show to go on forever, but on reflection I am glad that they are not going to drag it over 10+ seasons like some TV shows do, as it can get boring over and monotonous. I hope having to wait that little bit longer this year means we are in for an exciting series and I can't wait to see a full trailer.

Mark your calender's for July 16th (US) and July 17th (UK) only 118 days to go ... Winter is Coming!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog thanks for sharing ! finally the end is coming near.but there is still time left for it so embrace it you can also Download Game of Thrones season 8 Episode 1 from here .Online

    ReplyDelete