Saturday, March 25, 2017

Justice League Official Trailer



The first official trailer for Justice League has just dropped and I am still excited to see this film.

The trailer is mainly made up of some great actions shots of each of the characters, a few lines of dialogue with a mention of a big bad villain, which from recent articles the villains are Steppenwolf and the Parademons.

We finally get to see some more shots of the new characters to the DCU, The Flash (Ezra Miller), Aquaman (Jason Momoa) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) as well as Batman (Ben Affleck) and Wonder Women (Gal Gadot),  we don't see any shots of Superman (Henry Cavill) however he is listed on IMDB that he will be in the film, so I am assuming that his role will be kept secret until closer to the release. The trailer does also briefly shows Amy Adams reprising her role as Lois Lane and we also get our first shot of J K Simmons as James Gordon.

When I heard that Zack Snyder was going to be directing the Justice League, I'm not going to lie, I was kind of disappointed. I didn't really enjoy Batman Vs Superman, I've watched it twice and feel like i'm never getting that 6 hours of my life back. My highlights of the film were Wonder Woman and that Ben Affleck wasn't awful as Batman.

I am really looking forward to seeing Ezra Miller as The Flash, I think he is a really good actor and will bring a little bit of comedy to the film, which I think is going to be pretty dark. I can't forget about Jason Momoa who will always be known to me as Kahl Drogo from Game of Thrones, Aquaman is more of an unknown DC Character to me and they are planning a solo Aquaman film, so I am hoping this will make me want to see more Aquaman.

No matter how bad any reviews for this film will be, I am still going to go and see it when its released on the 17th November 2017, no matter the reviews, but after seeing both the trailers for Wonder Woman and Justice League, I am far more excited to see Wonder Woman! 

Check out the Trailer below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment