Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Jurassic World first trailer



I love Jurassic Park, i kind of even like the 3rd one but the first 2 Jurassic Park films definitely fall into my top 20 films of all time. I still get chills when i hear the theme music!!

When i heard Spielberg was making a fourth film i got so excited because i just love the franchise it just reminds me of my childhood.

So this time around the park has finally opened 22 years after John Hammond imagined of his dream theme park and the tourists are piling in but as we no it wasn't going to last. The parks new attraction, a genetically modified dinosaur gets loose and its left up to Owen (Chris Pratt) to save the day.



Along with Chris Pratt the film stars Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D'Onofrio, Nick Robinson, Jake Johnson and Ty Simpkins. Steven Spielberg is serving as the executive producer and i am kind of hoping we may get a few cameos from some of the original cast members.

I really hope that this film is going to be good because of how much i love the previous films, but i love Chris Pratt so i am hoping that he can pull the film together.

The film is due out on June 12th 2015 but my judgement is reserved until i see the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment