Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Baywatch (2017) Official Trailer


I really want this film to be good! I loved watching Baywatch as kid and I really really want this film to be good. The trailers are not doing the job in convincing me that the film is going to be good and that they are giving a lot of the jokes away in the trailer, but I am going to reserve judgement until I see the film.

Dwayne Johnson will be taking over from David Hasselhoff as Mitch Buchannon the leader of Baywatch, the film also co stars Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Kelly Rohrbach and Priyanka Chopra. David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson rumoured to make an appearance.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, watch it below and let me know your thoughts. I enjoyed the trailer and it looks like its going to be a good funny popcorn movie.


The film is set for release on the 26th May 2017 and I do really hope its going to be a good, action packed, summer popcorn movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment