Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer



The second trailer for Spider-Man Homecoming has just dropped and it looks awesome!!

When I heard that Marvel has acquired the shared character rights for Spider-Man, I was really excited especially after how bad the Amazing Spider-Man 2 was, and after more details were released and Spider-Mans appearance in Civil War, I have no doubts that this film is going to be great.

The film is suppose to be following on from the events of Civil War and Peter/Spider-Man (Tom Holland) is trying to balance his life as Peter Parker and his duties as Spider-Man, with a little help from his mentor Tony Stark/ Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr).

From what I have seen so far, I think Tom Holland is a good choice so far as Spider-Man, and seems to have a really good dynamic with Robert Downey Jr. His appearance in Civil War was the perfect introduction to MCU and I also like that they have hired an actor who is close to the right age, especially as they are focusing on Peter Parker being in high school. 

The trailer shows us more of Peter interacting with the other characters especially with Tony Stark and I can't wait to see how their relationship develops in the film. We also finally get to see our first look at Michael Keaton as the Vulture, I really hope he will be a really good villain, as the MCU is seriously lacking in a good Villain other than Loki.

The film is being directed by Jon Watts and this will be his debut blockbuster film. The film also stars Zandeya, Donald Glover, Jacob Batalon and Tony Revolori.

I am really looking forward to watching Spider-Man:Homecoming when it is released on the 7th July 2017 and I can't wait to see Marvel finally be able to make a good Spider-Man. 

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, have a watch below!



No comments:

Post a Comment