Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The OA ...


I don't even know where to begin to explain The OA, amazing, weird, unique ... I honestly don't know.

I watched the first two episodes a month or so ago and over the weekend binge watched the last 6 episodes, finishing that last episode last night and I am still don't understand what was actually happening, I will probably need to watch it again to try and make some more sense of it.

The series is one of the most brilliantly unique TV shows that I watched in a very long with each episode twisting a changing your perspective on the story line. Every person I speak with can not speak highly about this show!

The series revolves around Prarie Johnson who reappears after being missing for seven years, when she was missing Prarie was blind but when she is found she can see again. The series follows her story of what happened when she was missing but I don't want to give away any spoilers and ruin the experience for anyone. Just go and watch it.

The OA is one of the best Netflix original series that I have watched. There are only eight episodes, each episode is a slightly different length, perfect for binge watching.


The show was created by Brit Marling and Zal Batmanglij and stars Brit Marling, Jason Isaacs, Emory Cohen, Scott Wilson and Partick Gibson.

I truly is one of the best shows I have ever watched and I highly recommend!!

And if you have watched it, what do you think happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment