Thursday, March 30, 2017

Game of Thrones New Promo



 A new promo trailer for Game of Thrones Season 7 has just dropped an I lover it!!

The promo shows Jon Snow (Kit Harrington), Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) and Cersie Lannister (Lena Heady) slowly walking down separate corridors to the song Sit Down by Jame, with all three ending up in separate rooms and sitting down on different Thrones. The final shot is of Cersie breathing out cold air and the camera pans out to a blue eye, which I assume is an eye of a White Walker.

The promo doesn't show anything else but it has done its job, I am excited for the new series to start on the 7th July. I would imagine that we will get more promos leading up to the 7th which I hope will show some more of the characters, but i don't want it to give to much away.

Who else is excited?? Only 107 days to go!!

If you haven't seen the promo yet, check it out below!




No comments:

Post a Comment